- Infiniti Q50 3.0 V6 Turbo (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Infiniti Q60 3.0 V6 Turbo (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Including Sport / Red Sport 400
Specs & Features
- Dyno Proven! 16 whp and 23 ft/lb tq gain! (Tested with 48-36110-HC)
- Street Series (Catted) - Part # 48-36110-HC
- Race Series (Catless) - Part # 48-36110-HN
- The Street Series down-pipe is designed using a 400 cpsi catalytic converter.
- 3" Downpipes (sold as a pair)
- Includes high flow 400 cell primary cats and deletes the rear cats
- Direct bolt on, utilizes all factory mounting brackets and points
- 304 Stainless Steel - TIG Welded
aFe (advanced FLOW engineering) spends countless hours with each and every vehicle to ensure that their downpipes create the most power possible, while having the best fit and finish. Each aFe downpipe is designed from the best materials, 304 stainless steel, mandrel bent tubing that are beautifully TIG welded with precision, care and pride. aFe tests their design on their in house dyno to make sure that the car makes the best horsepower and torque gains while allowing for the best power curve to give you a real strong power gain feeling that really wakes the engine up.
Due to the increased exhaust flow, your car will be louder, even if using the stock exhaust. aFe products are designed for competition use and are for off road use only.
aFe products are engineered and manufactured in the USA in beautiful Corona, California.